Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

On Sunday, April 1st, we had plans to go and get pictures taken with the Easter Bunny and have a delicious brunch with Grandma and Bapa Perrault, Auntie Steph, Uncle Elliott and Reese.  Unfortunately, we ended up having to take Patrick into the ER the night before at 1 am because he had been vomiting and his fever spiked to 104.2.  He had many, many tears through all the poking and prodding, and they determined he had come down with Strep.  They gave him a penicillin shot to treat it, but we didn't get to see the Easter bunny this year. 

My sick baby trying to get some rest.


He did recover in time to celebrate Easter Sunday, and we had a great day with our families!  In the morning, mommy "hid" my Easter basket on my rocking chair!  I found it pretty easy (hiding places will get more difficult each year), and had fun opening the eggs to find my treats!   









First, we visited the Jordan and Perrault families at Grandma Perrault's house, and got to play a super fun scavenger hunt and eat a delicious Easter dinner!   

I got to wear my Uncle Elliott's outfit!


Scavenging...found my new book!

BUBBLES!!!


Thanks for helping me find my treat bag, Bapa!

Then, we went to visit the Johnson family at Uncle Chris and Auntie Christy's!  We ate more treats and then went for a walk, in which I got to get my nap time in. 




Can I look any cuter, mommy?!


 I had a great day, and thank you to those who hosted!  Happy Easter, everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment